“Many times amongst us you will find visible differences; in shape, colour, size… But we usually work well together to project beauty into the world… much like the symphony of a well-coordinated orchestra. Unity and harmony should not be mere words… So, would you also commit to work with each other to create beautiful outcomes, please?” – Residence Beau Soleil Garden, Albion, Mauritius
“It’s that time of the year, isn’t it? When hope springs eternal despite the extremes of weather; when fantasy is born and you experience the ecstasy of being little once more; when warm, positive feelings take over from cold, hard reality… Even I, the man on the moon, appear real again! – Setting moon over western Mauritius
I got nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” just over one week after being nominated for the “Peace and Harmony Award”. I am not sure that I am deserving at all of these awards but thank you so much once again, A Momma’s View for nominating me. I get lots of inspiration from your blog!
While I will proudly display the award on the blog, and mention seven things about me, I will not follow the other rules of the Award and especially, will not nominate others since this Award comes too soon after another very similar award. I have just nominated other bloggers and I will not be able to do true justice to more nominations. Sorry!
Seven things about me…
1. I am a nature lover, no really!
2. I was born and have lived most of my life in Africa (currently living in Mauritius).
3. I am saddened by the state of the world today where life has almost no value; in the developing world due to poverty and in the developed world due to riches.
4. I took up photography only about a year ago and still have a lot to learn.
5. I am learning to write with my left hand (otherwise being overwhelmingly right handed) so that I can stimulate my brain.
6. By God’s grace if I am able to retire from my current career in a few years, I would like to take up teaching voluntarily if possible.
7. I am intrigued by the sky and would love to own a telescope and maybe even a camera that can enable me take photos.
Once again, I am truly humbled by this award and thank my followers and those whom I follow for enriching my life…